FISHERS OF MEN - UBC (Ultimate Bass Challenge) HIGH SCHOOL ANGLER SERIES. See participating states below!
Fishers of Men will be entering the HIGH SCHOOL FISHING BASS TOURNAMENT arena in the fall of 2019. This series will be the first at a national level to use the MLF style scoring format for high school events.
The fast paced action of every 1 pound bass being a scoreable fish is sure to catch fire and spread throughout the nation with all high school anglers. With the rapid growth of high school bass fishing the time is right to grow with our sport and create a series that not only captures the enthusiasm and excitement of our youth but also stays in tune with the core principles that the Fishers of Men National Tournament Trail has held on to since its inception.
- FOM HIGH SCHOOL ANGLER SERIES tournaments will use the MLF format!
- Teams will consist of 2 anglers and one boat captain
- No weigh in… all fish released immediately after scoring them
- FOM will conduct High School State Championship events during the 2019/20 school year.
- The top team from each state will qualify for the TBF High School National Championship
- All teams will qualify to participate in the TBF World Finals.
- All FOM High School Angler Series teams will be competing for the spot of the FOM World Champions and their share of $100,000 in scholarships to Bethel University.
We are actively looking for state tournament directors, teams and sponsors in your area….
For further information contact Brian Sharp, FOM High School Series Coordinator.
We will be adding States and Directors below when they are approved:
Alabama State Director Kevin Diamond - 251.359.7072 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Illinois State Director Carl Parks - 217.621.1386 - email@example.com
Indiana State Director Brian Sharp - 309.210.1617 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Missouri State Director Cledus Manual - 870.307.3769 - email@example.com
South Carolina State Director Rodney Floyd - 864.417.5804 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tennessee State Director Steve Wakefield - 615.840.5141 - email@example.com
Virginia State Director Andy Lavin - 804.591.9710 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tournaments & Results