Illinois Central - TeamGo Back
About This Division
Fishers of Men has implemented some guidelines during the reopening phase of each state. Because Lake Springfield is still open we will be holding our first event May 2 and these guidelines while temporary must be adhered to in order for us to have our 2020 season. The following are the temporary guidelines:
1. All registration/memberships will need to be done on-line or by mail, No Entries will be received at the ramp.
2. We will not conduct a pre-tournament meeting or gathering of any kind.
3. We will not have any meals or provide food or drinks at the events.
4. We will award meeting points to all competitors.
5. All competitors when you arrive at the ramp should a maintain 6’ distance from others and avoid handshakes throughout the day.
6. We are waiving all late fees.
7. We will have an “on the water” devotional before the tournament
10. (Weigh in procedure)
As teams come back and check in, you will trailer your boat, park, and stay with your boat until your boat number is called. When we call your boat number bring your fish to the scales.
a. We will start with the first 3 teams, it will be ok to have one team at the scales, one at the courtesy bump sink, and one on the way.
b. Each time we weigh a team in, we call another number.
11. If you feel that it would be safer we can mail out checks but we will announce the winners and hand out checks and trophies for 1st Place and Big Bass.
12. During the awarding of the prize money maintain a 6’ social distance so we are all standing around together.
Welcome to the Illinois Central Division! We are excited about all the great things happening in 2020 in Fishers of Men. Just to give you a little preview of what you can expect from us at each event. A first class Bass Tournament experience, a message of good news, and incentives gallore. All this to make fishing with us both encouraging and fun!
NEW rule for 2020 Season - ONLY NON-PUNCTURE CULL TAGS CAN BE USED
2020 Division Incentives:
100% Payout (Based on 20 boat field)
SCHEELS Big Bass $500 at each event
“The Direction” Challenge- First team to weigh in 8.11 lbs earns extra $500
All teams out of the money enter in drawing for 2 Custom Denali Fission Casting Rods $180 Value
Bass Cat Quest Program - $250 extra to winning team registered in Quest in 30 boat tournament
Thanks to all our great local sponsors:
Scheels - www.scheels.com
The Direction TV - www.thedirectiontv.com
Capitol Outdoors - www.capitol-outdoors.com
Angler Assets - www.facebook.com/anglerassets
Lucas Oil Marine Products - https://lucasoil.com/products/marine-products
Trophies of Grace - https://trophiesofgrace.org
Director InformationCarl Parks
589 Lime Dr.
Petersburg, IL 62675
Division ChaplainCarl Parks 217-621-1386
|Lake Springfield||Lindsay Bridge||April 06, 2019||Results|
|Lake Springfield||Lindsay Ramp||May 04, 2019||Results|
|Lake Springfield||Lindsay Bridge||June 08, 2019||Results|
|Lake Springfield||Lindsay Bridge||June 29, 2019||Results|
|Lake Springfield||Lindsay Bridge||July 13, 2019||Results|
|Lake Springfield||Lindsay Bridge||June 06, 2020||Details|
|Lake Springfield||Lindsay Bridge||June 27, 2020||Details|
|Lake Springfield||Lindsay Bridge||July 11, 2020||Details|
|Lake Springfield||Lindsay Bridge||August 22, 2020||Details|
Division Standings2020 2019 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006