Illinois Central - TeamGo Back
About This Division
Fishers of Men has implemented some guidelines during the reopening phase of each state. Because Lake Springfield is still open we will be holding our first event April 24 and these guidelines while temporary must be adhered to in order for us to have our 2021 season. The following are the temporary guidelines:
1. All registration/memberships will need to be done on-line or by mail, No Entries will be received at the ramp.
2. Depending on guidelines we may or may not conduct a pre-tournament meeting.
3. Depending on guidelines we may or may not have any meals or provide food or drinks at the events.
4. We will award meeting points to all competitors.
5. All competitors when you arrive at the ramp should a maintain 6’ distance from others and avoid handshakes throughout the day.
6. We are waiving all late fees.
7. We will have an “on the water” devotional before the tournament
10. (Weigh in procedure)
As teams come back and check in, you will trailer your boat, then follow single file along the perimeter of the parking lot until you reach the weigh in station. We will weigh in one team at a time. This keeps the fish aerated in the Livewell.
11. If you feel that it would be safer we can mail out checks but we will announce the winners and hand out checks and trophies for 1st Place and Big Bass.
12. During the awarding of the prize money maintain a 6’ social distance so we are all standing around together.
Welcome to the Illinois Central Division! We are excited about all the great things happening in 2021 in Fishers of Men. Just to give you a little preview of what you can expect from us at each event. A first class Bass Tournament experience, a message of good news, and incentives gallore. All this to make fishing with us both encouraging and fun!
ONLY NON-PUNCTURE CULL TAGS CAN BE USED
2021 Division Incentives:
100% Payout (Based on 30 boat field)
SCHEELS Big Bass $500 at each event
“The Direction” Challenge- First team to weigh in 8.11 lbs earns extra $500
Bass Cat Quest Program - $250 extra to winning team registered in Quest in 30 boat tournament
Thanks to all our great local sponsors:
Scheels - www.scheels.com
The Direction TV - www.thedirectiontv.com
Angler Assets - www.facebook.com/anglerassets
Lucas Oil Marine Products - https://lucasoil.com/products/marine-products
Trophies of Grace - https://trophiesofgrace.org
Ben Green Insurance Agency
Director InformationCarl Parks
589 Lime Dr.
Petersburg, IL 62675
Division ChaplainCarl Parks 217-621-1386
|Lake Springfield||Lindsay Bridge||June 06, 2020||Results|
|Lake Springfield||Lindsay Bridge||June 27, 2020||Results|
|Lake Springfield||Lindsay Bridge||July 11, 2020||Results|
|CJ Parks Memorial Big Bass Tournament||Clinton Lake Marina||August 08, 2020||Details|
|Lake Springfield||Lindsay Bridge||August 22, 2020||Results|
|Lake Springfield||Lindsay Bridge||April 24, 2021||Details|
|(OPEN) C.J. Parks Big Bass Memorial Tournament- Clinton Lake||Clinton Lake Marina||May 08, 2021||Details|
|Lake Springfield||Lindsay Bridge||May 22, 2021||Details|
|Lake Springfield||Lindsay Bridge||June 12, 2021||Details|
|Lake Springfield||Lindsay Bridge||July 17, 2021||Details|
|Lake Springfield||Lindsay||August 14, 2021||Details|
Division Standings2021 2020 2019 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006