Virginia East - TeamGo Back
About This Division
Welcome to Virginia East Team division of Fishers of Men!
We are so excited for our 2019 season! There are a few new and exciting things that all of our teams will enjoy.
- We will have 6 total points events in 2019, we are allowing teams to drop their lowest points event from their season standings. This will help lessen the blow if a team competing for points has an unforseen circumstance cause them to miss a meeting or event.
- We are adding the "Perserverence Award" at each points event! Some days we struggle on the water and only catch one fish or a small limit, be proud! Bring them to the scales! Not every day is filled with 20lb bags! This award will go to the last place team to weigh a fish, (that has at least one member in attendace at the meeting).
As followers of Christ we are told we will struggle but we must Perservere and push on to the end with our focus on Him! Romans 5: 3-5
-In 2019 we will continue to have our "just out of the money award" also.
- Be one of only 3,000 participants by getting in early.
- FOM team series divisional events will be paying $250 & $150 to top two cast for cash teams.
- FOM Championship will pay $1000 & $500 to top 2 cast for cash teams.
- MUST BE REGISTERED 48 hours PRIOR to event to be eligible (follow link in title to program page)
-Jim Hudson Toyota 4.19 Challenge
WIN with a weight ending in 4.19 (14.19, 24.19, 34.19,etc.)
- Team Series District Championships & Legacy Championship:
- Winner Recieves - BASS CAT / MERCURY Boat/Motor Package
- Team Series NATIONAL Championship:
- Winner Recieves - BASS CAT / MERCURY Boat/Motor Package, plus a TOYOTA TUNDRA TRUCK
-We are teaming with VA west and having our first anual East vs West shootout! The top 20 teams plus the director from each division will be invited to battle for the "Commonwealth Cup". The winning division keeps the cup for the year and 1st through 3rd place teams get plaques along with the winnings from the event, entry fees will remain the same as other team series events. More details on this exciting event to follow!
We are steadily trying to grow this ministry and this trail and make it one of the most enjoyable for all the anglers around, Fishers of Men offers a fellowship you'll be hard pressed to find in other circuits.
Check back often, as the season moves along new details will be added to the site! As always feel free to reach out to me with questions, comments, or concerns!
Please fill out and mail (or Email) entry form one week prior to event, or let director know you will bring it to Friday night meeting
Mailing address is: Andy Lavin 10154 S. Peridot Ct, Mechanicsville Va 23116
-Boat number will be random draw for pre entered teams, Teams that enter friday night at the meeting will be added after pre registered teams in order of entry.
-Teams without at least one member in attendance at the friday night meeting, pre-registered or not, will get a blast off number at the back of the field.( See team rules #7)
-The VA east Division is a no off limits division with the exception of the national rules of 5:30 PM on Friday night to Blast off Saturday.
We are always looking for additional division supporters, if you know anyone please let me know, we are a 501(c)(3) organization so it is tax deductable.
Please consider our division as a Ministry for tithing, all of the money that we collect is returned to the trail to enhance the division and ministry.
Fishers of Men would like to thank all of our fine sponsors;
BassCat Boats, Mercury, Berkley, Abu Garcia, Spiderwire, Shakespeare, Strike King Lure Company, Power-Pole, Jim Hudson Toyota, Duckett Fishing, BassBoat Technologies, Amphibia Eyewear, Buckeye Lures, T&H Marine, Gator Guards, Frogg Toggs, Kistler Rods, Jacobs Glass, Valley Fashions
Special thanks to our Division Sponsors;
Director InformationAndy Lavin
10154 South Peridot Ct.
Mechanicsville, VA 23116
Division ChaplainDwayne Walker 804-986-6195 firstname.lastname@example.org, Jim Riley 469-774-6714 email@example.com
|Lake Anna||Sturgeon Creek||March 02, 2019||Results|
|Buggs Island||Occoneechee||March 30, 2019||Results|
|Chickahominy River||Rivers Rest||May 04, 2019||Results|
|Potomac River||Hope Springs Marina||June 01, 2019||Details|
|James River||Osborne Landing||June 29, 2019||Details|
|Chickahominy River||RockaHock||July 20, 2019||Details|
|East vs West 1st Annual State Championship||Gaston||October 19, 2019||Details|
Division Standings2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004
Email : ALavin@fomntt.com