Virginia East - TeamGo Back
About This Division
After prayerful consideration and discussion with the extended leadership team we have decided to postpone all Fishers of Men Tournaments until April 10, 2020. With the Federal Government requesting the limitation of gatherings to 10 or less people and some State Governments being more restrictive on events we are erring on the side of caution for the safety of our anglers and their families.
As April 10th draws closer, we will reevaluate how the country is responding to the spread of the virus to see if we need to make any further adjustments.
Welcome to Virginia East Team division of Fishers of Men!
2020 Memberships and Registration is Live!! Join or Renew your membership by Clicking "Join Online" at the top of the page.
Scroll down to our schedule to register for 2020 events!
- We will have 6 total points events in 2020, we are allowing teams to drop their lowest points event from their season standings. This will help lessen the blow if a team competing for points has an unforseen circumstance cause them to miss a meeting or event.
- We will have the Romans 5:3-5 "Perserverence Award" at each points event! Some days we struggle on the water and only catch one fish or a small limit, be proud! Bring them to the scales! Not every day is filled with 20lb bags! This award will go to the last place team* to weigh a fish, (*team needs at least one member in attendace at the meeting).
As followers of Christ we are told we will struggle but we must Perservere and push on to the end with our focus on Him! Romans 5: 3-5
-In 2020 we will continue to have our "just out of the money award" also. Presented by James River Logistics This will award the team just outside the money! (must have at least one member in attendace at the meeting Friday)
- Be one of only 3,000 participants by getting in early.
- FOM team series divisional events will be paying $200 & $100 to top two cast for cash teams.
- FOM Championship will pay $1000 & $500 to top 2 cast for cash teams.
- MUST BE REGISTERED 48 hours PRIOR to event to be eligible (follow link in title to program page)
- 4.19 Challenge
WIN with a weight ending in 4.19 (14.19, 24.19, 34.19,etc.)
- Team Series District Championships & Legacy Championship:
- Winner Recieves - BASS CAT / MERCURY Boat/Motor Package
- Team Series NATIONAL Championship:
- Winner Recieves - BASS CAT / MERCURY Boat/Motor Package, plus a TOYOTA TUNDRA TRUCK
-We are teaming with VA west and having our annual East vs West shootout! The top 20 teams plus the director from each division will be invited to battle for the "Commonwealth Cup". The winning division keeps the cup for the year and 1st through 3rd place teams get plaques along with the winnings from the event, entry fees will remain the same as other team series events. More details on this exciting event to follow!
We are steadily trying to grow this ministry and this trail and make it one of the most enjoyable for all the anglers around, Fishers of Men offers a fellowship you'll be hard pressed to find in other circuits.
Check back often, as the season moves along new details will be added to the site! As always feel free to reach out to me with questions, comments, or concerns!
Please fill out and mail (or Email) entry form one week prior to event, or let director know you will bring it to Friday night meeting
Mailing address is: Andy Lavin 10154 S. Peridot Ct, Mechanicsville Va 23116
-Boat number will be random draw for pre entered teams, Teams that enter friday night at the meeting will be added after pre registered teams in order of entry.
-Teams without at least one member in attendance at the friday night meeting, pre-registered or not, will get a blast off number at the back of the field.( See team rules #7)
-The VA east Division is a no off limits division with the exception of the national rules of 5:30 PM on Friday night to Blast off Saturday.
We are always looking for additional division supporters, if you know anyone please let me know, we are a 501(c)(3) organization so it is tax deductable.
Please consider our division as a Ministry for tithing, all of the money that we collect is returned to the trail to enhance the division and ministry.
Fishers of Men would like to thank all of our fine sponsors;
BassCat Boats, Mercury, Berkley, Abu Garcia, Spiderwire, Shakespeare, Power-Pole, T&H Marine, BassBoat Technologies, Amphibia Eyewear, Gator Guards, FroggToggs and Jacobs Glass
Special thanks to our Division Sponsors;
Director InformationAndy Lavin
10154 South Peridot Ct.
Mechanicsville, VA 23116
Division ChaplainDwayne Walker 804-986-6195 firstname.lastname@example.org,
|Chickahominy River||RockaHock||February 29, 2020||Results|
|Lake Chesdin||Whippornock Marina||April 04, 2020||Details|
|Lake Anna||Anna Point Marina||April 18, 2020||Details|
|Buggs Island||North Bend||May 16, 2020||Details|
|Potomac River||Hope Springs Marina||June 06, 2020||Details|
|James River||Osborne Landing||June 27, 2020||Details|
Division Standings2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004
Email : ALavin@fomntt.com