North Carolina Piedmont - TeamGo Back
About This Division
Welcome To North Carolina Piedmont Division
We are excited about our 2019 schedule. Our division has a great group of anglers that are competitive but also enjoy the Fishers of Men atmosphere and fellowship. We have several new changes and contingencies this season please see below.
Fishers of Men NC Piedmont TEAM Division is an Off-Limits with Friday Practice Division. This means that the tournament water to be fished goes Off-Limits at 12:01 a.m. on the Monday morning before the tournament, and remains Off-Limits until Safelight the Friday before the tournament. All competitors must be off of the water on Friday evening in time to attend the Friday night meeting.
NEW GUARANTEED PAYOUTS!!! BIG FISH $500 1ST PLACE $3,000 2ND PLACE $1,000
AND 3RD PLACE $700
- Out of the MONEY Drawing
- Paid Entry Fee for Next Tournament
- Any team not winning any money at event is eligible for drawing
- Drawing to be held at following meeting (except final event to be held following weigh in and will be paid in cash)
- One team member must be PRESENT to win
- Legends Bonus
- $150 value
- Any team with a member that is 70 years of age or older not winning any money at event is eligible for drawing
- Drawing to be held at following meeting (except final event to be held following weigh in)
- One team member must be PRESENT to win
- Be one of only 3,000 participants by getting in early.
- FOM team series divisional events will be paying $250 & $150 to top two cast for cash teams.
- FOM Championship will pay $1000 & $500 to top 2 cast for cash teams.
- MUST BE REGISTERED 48 hours PRIOR to event to be eligible (both team partners must join)
Visit link ABOVE to register.
- 4:19 Challenge (Jim Hudson Toyota)
WIN with a WINNING weight ending in 4.19 (14.19, 24.19, 34.19, 44.19, etc.)
- Team Series District Championships & Legacy Championship:
- Winning Weight- BASS CAT / MERCURY Boat/Motor Package
- Team Series NATIONAL Championship:
- Winning Weight- BASS CAT / MERCURY Boat/Motor Package, plus a TOYOTA TUNDRA TRUCK
Rock Outdoors Contingency Awards:
- $1,000 bonus for winning team in a boat purchased from Rock Outdoors
- $250 bonus for highest placing team in a boat purchased from Rock Outdoors
- 10% discount at Rock Outdoors by showing valid FOM NC Division membership on retail merchandise, service dept & labor (excludes marine parts)
- $100 gift card going towards the Legends Bonus
- $50 gift card for highest finishing Youth (under 16)
* In order to be eligible for contingency awards, you must be wearing some sort of Rock Outdoors logo apparel or headwear (first tournament excluded)
Come and join us at one of our upcoming events. God Bless and hope to see you soon! Fill out an entry form to register for any of our events. You may also pay via PayPal below. Entry should be paid one week before tournament to avoid $25 late fee. If this is the first tournament you have entered with us this season you will need a completed and signed entry form.
To Pay Memberships online click here
To Pay Entry Fees online fill out the info below and click add to cart
Only teams who have at least one member in attendance at the Friday Night Pre-tournament meeting are eligible for the Guaranteed Purse.
Starting positions for teams who entered before the late fee deadline will be determined by either a drawing or a random number asignment by a computer prior to the meeting. Teams that enter the tournament at the meeting may be assigned blast-off numbers in the order in which they entered. Participants not in attendance at the meeting (whether preregistered or not) will be assigned a starting position at the back of the line by the division director.
Fishers of Men would like to thank all of our fine sponsors; BassCat Boats, Mercury, Berkley, Abu Garcia, Spiderwire, Shakespeare, Strike King Lure Company, Power-Pole, Jim Hudson Toyota, Duckett Fishing, BassBoat Technologies, Amphibia Eyewear, Buckeye Lures, T&H Marine, Gator Guards, Frogg Toggs, Kistler Rods, Jacobs Glass, Valley Fashions
Director InformationMarty Nester
4206 E. Pine Street
Mount Airy, NC 27030
Division ChaplainIf you are interested please notify the director.
|Badin||Alcoa||February 09, 2019||Results|
|Tillery||Swift Island||March 02, 2019||Results|
|High Rock||Hwy 8||March 30, 2019||Results|
|Tuckertown||Flat Creek||May 04, 2019||Results|
|Badin||Alcoa||June 15, 2019||Details|
Division Standings2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006