Ohio - TeamGo Back
About This Division
Welcome to the 2020 Berkley Team Series Ohio Division. There will be no off limit period for our events
Due to the COVID-19 virus our first two event permits were withdrawn by the State and it was necessary to cancel our tournaments. We currently have three tournaments scheduled. The Fishers of Men leadership has set guidelines that we feel are in the best interest of our membership and volunteers during this time. All fishermen and volunteer staff must adhere to these guidelines while conducting or participating in any Fishers of Men tournament.
- There will be no tournament meetings.
- All entries must be paid on-line or sent to the director one week prior to the event.
- Boat numbers will be drawn prior to tournament day.
- No food or drinks will be provided at events.
- Everyone should maintain 6’ distance from others at all times.
- There will be an on the water devotional at each event and everyone present will receive meeting points.
- After you check-in for the weigh-in, boats will put on their trailers and contestants will be called to the scales by boat number.
- Only one member of the team can bring fish to the scales when called
- We will not be taking pictures of your catch or awards.
- To protect others, fishermen and staff must wear a face mask during morning boat check and tournament weigh-in.
- Checks will be mailed to contestants on Monday after the tournament.
Even though you may feel that these guidelines are restrictive, remember some of our competitors and staff, or family members may be considered “high risk” to this virus.
40 Boat Field Total Payout over $5000
First Place —$2500. + Plaques - Big Bass—$200. + Plaque -Top Eight Teams Receive a Check
The Bonus Bucks program will also be available to teams that are looking to increase the payout. This program is optional and is $25. per team with a 100% payback to three teams who are in the program based on the way they finish. .
- Qualifications for Regular Districts
- Fish 2 tournaments in any Division and qualify for the District Championship of your home Division.
- Fish 3 tournaments in any Division and qualify for a single District Championship of your choosing.
- Fish 4 tournaments in any Division and qualify for as many districts as you'd like.
- Fish ALL tournaments of your home Division and qualify for as many districts as you'd like.
- Qualifications for Wildcard District
- Fish 2 tournaments in any Division and qualify for the District Championship
- Qualifications for National
- No changes to qualification
A membership is required which will allow you to fish any Fishers of Men tournament. There are two memberships a $40 individual membership and a $60 family membership (both have a $2.50 processing fee). Kids fishing in Legacy do not need a membership.
Click here to pay Memberships on line.
Pay Entries on line or Click here for entry form.
If memberships or entries are paid by mail please send entry & membership forms to Fishers of Men 5525 West Breese Rd Lima. Entries must be postmarked by Friday prior to the event. On line memberships must be paid by Thursday prior to the tournament.
Fishers of Men would like to thank our National Sponsors for all that they do: Bass Cat Boats, Mercury, Berkley, Abu Garcia, Shakespeare, Spiderwire, Power Pole, and TH Marine.
Also thanks to our local sponsors Click on link for their web page Harvest Baptist Church, R. E. Becker Builders Bobcat of Lima , Freedom Outdoors, The Stitchery, J Brown Custom Rods, L.B.A Baits, Strickley Bass, & Lockjaw Lures
Director InformationBill Cochensparger
5525 W Breese Rd
Lima, OH 45806
Division ChaplainSteve Dungan (937) 603-0355 email@example.com
|Indian Lake||Moundwood||April 28, 2018||Results|
|Doug Hanes Memorial Ice Breaker Open||Moundwood Indian Lake||April 29, 2018||Results|
|Rocky Fork||West Ramp||May 12, 2018||Results|
|Delaware||South Ramp||June 09, 2018||Results|
|Lake Erie||West Harbour||June 30, 2018||Results|
|Loramie||West Ramp||July 21, 2018||Results|
|Rocky Fork||McCoppin Rd||March 30, 2019||Results|
|Doug Hanes Memorial Ice Breaker Open||Moundwood||April 06, 2019||Results|
|Alum Creek||New Galena||April 27, 2019||Results|
|Indian Lake State Park||Moundwood||May 18, 2019||Results|
|Grand Lake St Marys||East Bank||June 01, 2019||Results|
|Lake Erie||West Harbour||July 13, 2019||Results|
|Grand Lake St Marys||East Bank||May 30, 2020||Results|
|Indian Lake||Moundwood||June 27, 2020||Details|
|Lake Erie||West Harbour City Ramp||July 18, 2020||Details|
Division Standings2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006