Ohio - LegacyGo Back
About This Division
Welcome to the Ohio Legacy Division! There will be no off limit period for our events
Click here to pay Membership on line.
A Legacy team consist of one adult and one or more juniors with only two members fishing at one time. No solo fishing is allowed in Legacy Tournaments. An Adult/Junior team is defined as a team with one member who has reached his/her nineteenth birthday before January 1, 2020, and another member who has not reached his/her nineteenth birthday on or before January 1, 2020.
Any junior angler, parent, grandparent, spouse, sibling, or in-law of the same relationship, of either partner can be in the boat with a team at any time during the practice and competition as long as there are only two people fishing and at least one of those fishing is a junior.
Due to the COVID-19 virus Fishers of Men has set guidelines that we feel are in the best interest of our membership and volunteers during this time. All fishermen and volunteer staff must adhere to these guidelines while conducting or participating in any Fishers of Men tournament.
- There will be no tournament meetings.
- All entries must be paid on-line or sent to the director one week prior to the event.
- Boat numbers will be drawn prior to tournament day.
- No food or drinks will be provided at events.
- Everyone should maintain 6’ distance from others at all times.
- There will be an on the water devotional at each event and everyone present will receive meeting points.
- After you check-in for the weigh-in, contestants will be called to the scales by boat number.
- Only one member of the team can bring fish to the scales when called
- We will not be taking pictures of your catch or awards.
- To protect others, fishermen and staff must wear a face mask during morning boat check and tournament weigh-in.
- Checks will be mailed to contestants on Monday after the tournament.
Entry fees are $80.00 per team per tournament including big bass. Entry fees for Legacy tournaments can be paid on line or mailed to FOM Ohio 5525 W Breese Rd Lima Oh 45806 and postmarked no later than the Friday prior the tournament week. .
The Bonus Bucks program will also be available to teams that are looking to increase the payout. This program is optional and is $25. per team with a 100% payback to three teams who are in the program based on the way they finish. .
Pay Entry Fees on Line or Click here for entry form.
Fishers of Men would like to thank our National Sponsors for all that they do: Bass Cat Boats, Mercury, Berkley, Abu Garcia, Shakespeare, Spiderwire, Power Pole, and TH Marine.
Also thanks to our local sponsors Click on link for their web page Harvest Baptist Church, R. E. Becker Builders Bobcat of Lima , Freedom Outdoors, The Stitchery, J Brown Custom Rods, L.B.A Baits, Strickley Bass, & Lockjaw Lures
Director InformationDave Faler
14702 State Route 274
Botkins, OH 45306
Division ChaplainJohn Norris 740-755-1167
|Grand Lake St Marys||East Bank||June 13, 2020||Results|
|Lake Loramie||West Bank||July 11, 2020||Results|
|Indian Lake||Moundwood||May 15, 2021||Details|
|Grand Lake St Marys||East Bank||June 19, 2021||Details|
|Lake Loramie||West Bank||July 10, 2021||Details|
Division Standings2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007