Welcome to the South Central Legacy Division. We are a series for adults and juniors that is designed to get kids fishing (or adults), we just hope to have an atmosphere where both partners can have some fun and also hear a little about our Lord and Savior!
We will blast off at safe lite and weigh in will be at 1:00pm. We will go over the rules at the meeting.
I want to have a traditional Friday night for this tourney. Mother Nature may not cooperate with us for a same day meeting. I will add information when I can confirm a meeting site.
If you have any questions please call 502-598-6146. I hope to see you there.
The meeting will be held at 3Trees Church in Russell Springs. 3515 KY-80. We will meet in the youth building. I think we will have a speaker from the church, but if not you will have to deal with me ??. Like last year the tourney fee will be $80 and the optional bonus bucks will be $25. Meeting will start at 6pm CST. We will probably have pizza since the kids seem to enjoy it the most. Hopefully we can catch a few fish and someone can dethrone the Hansford’s. They have been tough to beat the last couple of years.
Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone.
I want to thank Nucor Steel for donating some hats as door prizes and LandBigFish (TJ) for their donation.
Fishers of Men would like to thank all of our fine sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury, Berkley, Abu Garcia, Shakespeare, Spiderwire, Strike King Lure Company, Power-Pole, Jim Hudson Toyota, Duckett Fishing, BassBoat Technologies, Amphibia Eyewear, Buckeye Lures, T&H Marine, Gator Guards, Frogg Toggs, Kistler Rods, Jacobs Glass, and Valley Fashions.
1. Milton & Jace Hammond 5 fish 13.18 lbs 200 points
2. Stan & will Carnes 5 fish 11.90 lbs 199 points
3. Greg & Taylor Hansford 5 fish 11.64 lbs 198 points Big fish 3.5 lbs
4. Jarod & Cole Carpenter 5 fish 10.87 lbs 147 points
5. Macy & Sawyer Winchester 5 fish 8.13 lbs 196 points
6. Jared & Colton Hembree 5 fish 7.78 lbs 195 points
7. Tim & Zach Bell 4 fish 5.63 lbs 194 points
8. Bob & Lucca Floro 1 fish 3.25 lbs 193 points
9. Phillip & Henry Bush 1 fish 2.66 lbs 192 points
10. Brandon & Hayden Short 1 fish 1.08 lbs 191 point
11. Craig, Campbell & Evan Taylor 0.0 lbs 190 points
11. Joe & Andrew Rucker 0.0 lbs 190 points
Thanks to everyone for helping make this a great tourney. It was nasty and cold, but the fish were biting for most of the anglers. A sponsor has agreed to purchase trophies so as soon as I get them I will get them to our winners and runner up anglers.
Lake Cumberland - 04/20/19