Welcome to the third event for the Ohio Division Team Series at Grand Lake St Marys.
Due to the COVID-19 virus our first two event permits were withdrawn by the State and it was necessary to cancel our tournaments. We currently have three tournaments scheduled. The Fishers of Men leadership has set guidelines that we feel are in the best interest of our membership and volunteers during this time. All fishermen and volunteer staff must adhere to these guidelines while conducting or participating in any Fishers of Men tournament.
- There will be no tournament meetings.
- All entries must be paid on-line or sent to the director one week prior to the event.
- Boat numbers will be drawn prior to tournament day.
- No food or drinks will be provided at events.
- Everyone should maintain 6’ distance from others at all times.
- There will be an on the water devotional at each event and everyone present will receive meeting points.
- After you check-in for the weigh-in, boats will put on their trailers and contestants will be called to the scales by boat number.
- Only one member of the team can bring fish to the scales when called
- We will not be taking pictures of your catch or awards.
- To protect others, fishermen and staff must wear a face mask during morning boat check and tournament weigh-in.
- Checks will be mailed to contestants on Monday after the tournament.
Even though you may feel that these guidelines are restrictive, remember some of our competitors and staff, or family members may be considered “high risk” to this virus.
Memberships: A membership is required to fish any Fishers of Men Tournament. There are two memberships a $42.50 individual and $62.50 for a family. Memberships can be purchased on line or by sending payment along with your entry to Fishers of Men, 5525 W Breese Rd, Lima Oh 45806.
Entry Fees: Entry fees are $150. per event. Entries can be paid on line or by mail. Send payment, along with an entry form to Fishers of Men 5525 W Breese Rd Lima Oh 45806.
On Line Memberships and Entries: Go to www.fomntt.com Ohio Division Page
Please pay your entries in advance. Entries will be accepted at the ramp but a $25. Late fee will be assessed. If you will be paying your entry fee at the ramp you must notify the Director before Friday of tournament week of your intent to fish.
Tournament Day Saturday May 30
Boat Check: Prior to launching boat
Ramp: East Bank
Blast off: Sunrise
Check-in: 3:00 P.M.
Times may be change by the Director if necessary.
THANKS TO OUR LOCAL SPONSORS!
*HARVEST BAPTIST CHURCH, *R. E. BECKER BUILDERS, *THE STITCHERY, *SHORELINE CONSTRUCTION, *BOBCAT OF LIMA, *FREEDOM OUTDOORS, *J BROWN CUSTOM RODS, *L B A BAITS, *STRICKLEY BASS, & *LOCKJAW LURES
NATIONAL SPONSORS! *BASS CAT BOATS, *MERCURY, *BERKLEY, *ABU GARCIA, SHAKESPEARE, *SPIDERWIRE, *POWER POLE, * & *T&H MARINE
See You There
Grand Lake St Marys - 05/30/20