~~Please read changes, as there are several.
We will not have a Friday Night Meeting instead we will have a Saturday Morning “on the water” devotional that will take place right before blast-off where fishermen will be in their boats listening.
1. Blast off and weigh-in will be safe light until 2 PM from Lakeside Resort.
2. This will not be a trailered weigh-in bring your fish before you trailer your boat only one person at the scales at a time.
3. Please maintain a 6 feet safe distance between each other.
4. Boat numbers will be assigned in order entries are received.
5. Entries not mailed in advance will be subjected to a $25 late fee.
6. For this event you will be able to sign up at the ramp from 5AM to 5:30 AM at the ramp.
7. If we all work together and follow the guide lines we can make it work.
Below are the modified guidelines for the 2020 Berkley Team Series Post Season Qualifications to Districts and National:
1. Qualifications for Regular Districts
o Fish 2 tournaments in any Division and qualify for the District Championship of your home Division.
o Fish 3 tournaments in any Division and qualify for a single District Championship of your choosing.
o Fish 4 tournaments in any Division and qualify for as many districts as you'd like.
o Fish ALL tournaments of your home Division and qualify for as many districts as you'd like.
2. Qualifications for Wildcard District
o Fish 2 tournaments in any Division and qualify for the District Championship
3. Qualifications for National
o No changes to qualifications
I Encourage competitors to watch Wednesday Night PRO-Fessions on the Fishers of Men Facebook page in your tournament details and on your division Facebook page.
Blast off and weigh-in:safe light unitl 2 PM
1190 Whites Creek Road
Spring City, TN 37381
If you have any questions about Whites Creek Marina or connection or access issues with accessing our site at http://whitescreeklakesideresort.com
For information, rental or reservation please call 1 866 365 9521 or (423) 365-9521 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Watts Bar - 06/06/20