5/30/20 Pickwick Tournament: We will be at Sheffield Ramp between 4:00 and 4:30 am to begin registration. The FOM trailer will be parked in the parking lot. Devotion will begin at 5:00 am in the parking lot. If you do not get registered before the devotion, you may register after the devotion is finished. Shoot off will be at safe light. Boat numbers will be assigned Saturday morning.
No Friday night meeting.
- Entries will be accepted at the ramp the morning of the tournament. Have your entry form filled out with entry money. If at all possible, please mail your entry, postmarked by the Saturday prior to the tournament, to ensure your entry will be received prior to the tournament and to assist us as we will be extremely busy the morning of the tournament.
- Meeting points will be awared to all competiors
- Late fees will not be enforced
- Boat numbers will be assigned Saturday morning
- On the water devotional prior to blast off
- Maintain 6 ft distance from others and avoid handshakes
- Leave weigh in area after your fish have been weighed
- Standings will be posted and checks will be mailed by Monday following tournament
- We want all competitors to feel safe and stay well. We will do everything we can to accomodate any special request from competitors
Mail entries to:
7515 Hwy 81
Phil Campbell, AL 35581
For questions, please call:
Pickwick - 05/30/20