Kentucky will host a UBC tournament on Cedar Creek Lake on May 7th. Anglers must have a Marshal to fish this event, RCHS Fishing Team anglers have agreed to marshal, but we have a limited number available for this event. If you have a marshal you are guaranteed a spot.
Entry will be 120.00 Per Angler. $100.00 will be paid back to the field, $20.00 will be placed in to the Marshal purse. Marshal's will fish for free, from the back of the boat only.
- Mandatory meeting prior to launch. Will will go over details of the event prior to launch. The event will begin at safelight, approx 6:45 AM. Participants need to be on site by 6:15 AM
- All scorable fish must weigh at least 1 lbs
- All sight fish must be caught in the mouth, and verified by Marshal.
- 1 place paid for every 5 entries. Payack will be 100% at this event.
- Marshal will be eligible to fish from the back of the boat. $20.00 of the entry till go the the Marshal big fish of the day.
- Group text system will be used during the event, all scorable fish will be submitted to the entire group.
You must be a Fishers of Men member to participate. Go to www.fomntt.com and click Join Online, choose Kentucky UBC from the list. Marshal's do NOT have to be a member to participate.
Entries will be accepted at the ramp, you must call 606-308-5566 in order to reserve a slot in this event.
All paid entries in this event will qualify you to fish the UBC National Event to be held in January of 2023.
Kentucky UBC Qualifier - 05/07/22